- What is it about music that makes you feel passionate?
Music is in my heart it’s my peace of mind it’s my getaway when I feel anxiety or just upset about life in general music is that one thing that I can put that pain and also put that joy into and that’s what drives my passion for it it’s home for me.
- Describe your favorite and least favorite part about being a musician?
The least favorite thing for me it’s being judged and not appreciated at times because it’s so many artist people sometimes assume u are the same and don’t really take the interest to your brand so I just never take it to heart and let the work speak for itself
- Which instrument is your least favorite to play and how do you make sure you play it well?
With me not playing an instrument I would definitely say the Xylophone is not my favorite instrument I’ve tried to play it before and didn’t like it
- What made you want to become a musician?
For me I was currently living in west Helena Arkansas with my grandparents before I moved to memphis I had to live with them due to my parents not having enough money at the time for all of us to live in memphis Tn so being in Arkansas isn’t much due so my grandmother bought me a karaoke machine and juvenile’s album Soulja rags and from there I fell in love with music and I wrote everyday from 11 years old til now that’s honestly what made me want to become a musician the writing the vibe of drums and amazing sounds flowing together and hearing my voice with that was I all I needed to hear.
- Which instruments did you play in high school?
In high school I played no specific instruments but I made my own beats to my songs on a Roland 808 drum machine.
- What accomplishments do you see yourself achieving in the next five to 10 years?
i would like to see myself with many successful albums and a great core fan base worldwide with awards to match my hard work but the most important thing to me is everyone that has ever contributed anything to help me achieve my goal as an artist successful it’s never been about me I want to see my team and the people around me successful That’s my goal.
- Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of music?
Yes my hobbies are playing basketball , playing golf and I love to write movies.
- What strengths do you have that you believe make you a great musician?
For me my strengths are that i have my own sound my own flow It’s not one style of rap that I can’t t bring to life. I can also sing melodies on any type of beat and that just came from years of hard work and dedication in the studio.
- Do you have any weaknesses that you’re actively working to improve on?
Yes I would definitely say I would like to work on my singing I know I can get better in that lane.
- Which instrument is your favorite to play and why?
I really don’t play no specific instrument but I would like to learn how to play the guitar that’s a goal of mine.
- Where can the fans find you?
My fans can find me everywhere at
@Trubchef on all platforms
Instagram – @Trubchef
Leave a Reply